FireDrum’s email marketing application allows you to create a custom sign up forms on your website or blog. Once the form is generated, the application provides HTML code which you can copy and paste into your web site.
It’s easy to create a Seamless Member Sign Up Form:
- Go to the My Account tab > Forms
- Click the icon to the right of Seamless Member Sign Up in the list of forms.
- Place a check in the box to the right of every standard or custom field you want included in your form.
- Select your option for Category form element type. A checkbox will be placed beside each public Category to allow the Member to select the Category.
- Select which Categories you want to offer on the form.
- Click the Generate Form button.
- Select all of the code displayed under the Generate Form button and copy it.
- Paste the code into your web page.
Now you’re ready to allow people to sign up for your newsletter directly on your website.