Prohibited Content & Commerce Statement
FireDrum Internet Marketing prohibits the use of FireDrum’s email marketing services by any company or site that engages in any of the following:
- Displays material that exploits children, or otherwise exploits children under 18 years of age;
- Posts or discloses any personally identifiable information or private information about children without their consent (or their parents consent in case of a minor);
- Provides material that is grossly offensive, including blatant expressions of bigotry, prejudice, racism, hatred or excessive profanity or post any obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable content;
- Sells or promotes any products or services that are unlawful in the location at which the content is posted or received;
- Introduces viruses, worms, executable files, harmful code and/or Trojan horses on the internet;
Includes any links to blacklisted URLs/domains;
- Promotes, solicits or participates in multi-level marketing, lead generation, penny stocks, bit-coin operations, rent to own solicitations;
- Manipulates the standard footer used on all templates;
- Engages in any libelous, defamatory, scandalous, threatening or harassing activity;
- Posts any content that advocates, promotes or otherwise encourages violence against any governments, organizations, groups or individuals or which provides instruction, information or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence.
- Any alteration of FireDrum Unsubscribe functionality.
These rules are strictly enforced and no exceptions will be made.
In addition, FireDrum Internet Marketing reserves the right to prohibit the use of FireDrum’s email marketing services by any company or site in its sole discretion.